The Public Information Committee is responsible for public relations and outreach for SOA through the process of generating content and maintaining the tools to communicate SOA information. Duties and responsibilities include updating the SOA website, maintaining social media accounts (Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Pinterest), assisting in moderation of SOA Listserv, responding to SOA email inquiries, and documenting SOA events through photographs.
Contact the committee chair Andrew Harris.
Chair – Andrew Harris, Wright State University
Council liaison – Sherri Goudy, Kettering Foundation/Children’s Historical Publishing
- George Bain, Ohio University (retired)
- Janet Carleton, Ohio University
- Sherri Goudy, Kettering Foundation/Children’s Historical Publishing (Council liaison)
- Andrew Harris, Wright State University
- Nick Pavlik, Bowling Green State University
- Michelle Sweetser, Bowling Green State University