The Public Information Committee is responsible for public relations and outreach for SOA through the process of generating content and maintaining the tools to communicate SOA information. Duties and responsibilities include updating the SOA website, maintaining social media accounts (Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Pinterest), assisting in moderation of SOA Listserv, responding to SOA email inquiries, and documenting SOA events through photographs.
Contact the chair, Andrew Harris, Wright State University, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chair – Andrew Harris, Wright State University
Council liaison – Sherri Goudy, Logan County History Center/Ohio History Connection
- George W. Bain, Ohio University (retired)
- Janet Carleton, Ohio University
- Sherri Goudy, Logan County History Center/Ohio History Connection
- Andrew Harris, Wright State University
- Nick Pavlik, Bowling Green State University
- Michelle Sweetser, Bowling Green State University