Society of Ohio Archivists
2017 T-Shirt Design Contest
Wear your love for SOA on your sleeve! Or your front, or your back, it’s up to you!
The Advocacy & Outreach Committee is looking for a few creative people to submit their designs for an SOA t-shirt design contest.
Between now and April 3, 2017, the Advocacy & Outreach Committee will be accepting submissions for t-shirt designs. SOA members will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite design between April 17th and April 28th, 2017.
The winning design will be announced in early May and t-shirts would be available for purchase on the SOA website and a few will be available for sale at the Spring meeting.
The winning artist will not only win bragging rights to having their design featured on an SOA t-shirt, they will also win a free annual SOA membership, a story in the Ohio Archivist, and a free t-shirt!
T-Shirt Contest Guidelines
- Designs should be in the spirit of the theme, “Keeping History Alive”;
- JPG, TIF, and PDF files will be accepted;
- Images must be at least 300 dpi;
- Images can have as many colors as you would like;
- Your design must be original. By submitting a design you are confirming that you either hold the rights to the artwork or are not infringing on anyone’s copyright;
- All entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by 5 PM on April 3, 2017;
- All entry emails should have the subject line “SOA T-Shirt Design Contest”;
- Include your name, institution’s name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- The contest winner will grant the Society of Ohio Archivists perpetual use rights for the design;
- The Society of Ohio Archivists has the right to license submitted designs for use in promotional and fundraising materials.