The Society of Ohio Archivists Merit Award is given to individuals or organizations that have by excellence in deeds, actions, or initiatives improved the state of archives in Ohio over the past year.
Applications should include the following information:
- Name of nominee;
- Nominee’s employer or institution;
- Nominee’s mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address;
- Brief reason for nomination;
- The nominator’s contact information so that the awards committee may contact you for additional information;
- Applications are due by February 15, 2015.
Applications and inquiries can be sent via e-mail or mail to Devhra BennettJones. Email: Devhra@Lloydlibrary.org Address: Lloyd Library, 917 Plum Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.
The award will be presented at the Society of Ohio Archivists Annual meeting on Friday, May 15, 2015 at the OCLC Conference Center in Dublin, Ohio.