The Membership Committee recruits and supports new and renewing members. Committee members identify events and/or organizations throughout the state in order to distribute membership literature. The committee is responsible for writing and updating membership literature, including the annual membership drive letter, and the membership brochure. Contact the committee chair, Ron Davidson, Sandusky Library, at email@example.com.
Do you know of a conference, event, or workshop to spread the word about SOA? The Membership Committee has everything needed to create an SOA promotional table. Items include tablecloth, signage, brochures, and pencils. Please contact Ron Davidson to discuss tabling.
- Bill Barrow, Cleveland State University Library
- Mark Bloom, Archival Services, University of Akron
- Kevin A. Caslow
- Ron Davidson, (chair), Sandusky Library firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Gainer, Cummings Center for the History of Psychology
- Andrew Harris, Wright State University Libraries
- Susan Hernandez, Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cate Putirskis, The Ohio State University
- Toni Vanden Bos, Wright State University Libraries