The Application due date has been extended to April 16, 2018
During the 50th Anniversary year of the Society of Ohio Archivists the Merit Award will be given to individuals or organizations that have by excellence in deeds, actions, or initiatives improved the state of archives in Ohio over the past year. The awards will be announced at the 50th Anniversary celebratory annual spring meeting on Friday, May 18, 2018 at the Quest Conference Center in Columbus, Ohio.
Applications should include the following information:
* Name of nominee;
* Nominee’s employer or institution;
* Nominee’s mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address;
* Brief reason for nomination;
* The nominator’s contact information so that the awards committee may contact you for additional information;
* Applications are due by April 16, 2018.
Applications and inquiries can be sent via e-mail or mail to Devhra BennettJones, email@example.com, Lloyd Library, 917 Plum Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.
The award will be presented at the Society of Ohio Archivists Annual meeting on Friday, May 18, 2018 at the Quest Conference Center in Columbus, Ohio.