The Education and Programming Committee plans the annual SOA spring conference and professional development workshops. Activities include choosing a conference theme, solicitation and selection of session presenters, selection of plenary speaker, publication and distribution of conference announcements, collecting conference evaluations, and planning professional development workshops of interest to members.
Contact the Committee Cochairs, Janet Carleton or Collette McDonough or Council Liaison, William Modrow.
- Lily Birkhimer, Ohio History Connection
- Shelley Blundell, Youngstown State University
- Janet Carleton (cochair), Ohio University
- Karen Glenn, The Ohio State University
- Sherri Goudy, Armstrong Air & Space Museum
- Jacky Johnson, Miami University
- Stacey Lavender, Ohio University
- Collette McDonough (cochair), Kettering Foundation
- Jim McKinnon, Dayton History
- William Modrow, Miami University (Council Liaison)
- Cate Putirskis, The Ohio State University
- Adam Wanter, MidPointe Library System