Current Archives Month Events
Greene County Records Center and Archives
535 Ledbetter Road
Xenia, OH 45385
Tel: (937) 562-6489
- Thursday, Oct. 1 – Greene County Records Center and Archives is participating in #AskAnArchivist Day.
- Thursday, Oct. 1 – Greene County Records Center and Archives is hosting the Greene County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society monthly meeting.
- Wednesday, Oct. 14 – Greene County Records Center and Archives is offering extended hours (9 AM to 7 PM) for Archives Month.
Ohio Genealogical Society
611 State Route 97 West
Bellville OH 44813-8813
Tel: (419) 886-1903
- Friday, Oct. 16 – Ohio Genealogical Society’s 12th Annual Genealogy Librarians’ Seminar – $15 fee – with classes by Tom Neel, Ohio Genealogical Society, on Exploring Naturalization Records; Gwen Mayer, Hudson Library & Historical Society, Genealogical & Historical Programming Nuts & Bolts; Lisa Long, Ohio History Connection, Institutional Records: Ohio’s State Hospitals and Developmental Centers; and Amy Dawson, Cleveland Public Library, It’s Electric: Publicizing Your Archival Collections. Register at www.ogs.org
- The Samuel D. Isaly Library and the Lyle H. West Archives at the Ohio Genealogical Society, 611 SR 97 W, Bellville, OH (near the I-71 exit) are open to the public free of charge during the month of October – open Tuesday through Saturday 9 to 5.
List Your Event: Contact Andrew Harris, Public Information Liaison.